More About This Translation
About The Compiler:
Niall Rhys WATTS is a British, Orthodox Muslim living in Birmingham, UK, where he likes to attend the lessons at the Orthodox Mosque (Salafi Masjid).
He is a former English Grammar School student and Cambridge English Qualified English Practitioner, calling mankind to the worship of God alone.
A member of The WATTS Family and Principal of their Family Organization, committed to A World Without Polytheism.
Methodology Used in The Compilation
The methodology of this translation has been done in the Correct, Orthodox, Submitted to God (Islamic) Fashion,
Explaining The Speech of God with:
- The Speech of God,
- The Speech and Actions of His Messenger, Muhammad.
- The Understanding of his disciples.
All of the above, God has preserved with authentic chains of narration until this time of ours and will continue to do so until His Decree comes – and to Him is the praise.
We used “The Noble Qur’an” by Dr Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din and Dr Muhammad Muhsin Khan as our base text, with the aid of Saheeh International’s Collection also – only as found in its corrected state on Orthodox Islamic Site, thenoblequran.com for its ease of reading.
Other texts used in our compilation include:
- Tafsir As Saadi, Translated by Darussalam
- Tafsir ibn Kathir, Translated by Darussalam
- The Word for Word “The Noble Qur’an” of Hilali and Khan, Published by Darussalam
- The Works of The Orthodox Scholars of Islam including:
- Shaykh Saleh al Fawzan
- Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen
- The Audio and Written Works of the Orthodox, English Speaking Islamic Teachers, such as:
- The Late Dawood Burbank
- Abu (meaning, “Father of”) Hakeem
- Abu Khadeejah
- Dr Abdulilaah Lahmami
- Dr Abu Iyaad
We ask God, The Blessed and Most High, to shower His Mercy upon those Scholars and Students of Knowledge that have preceded us, to preserve their works and to guide by way of them the nations.