بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of God, The Most Merciful, The Ever-Merciful to His believing servants.
- By the (steeds of war) that run, with panting breath,
- Striking sparks of fire (with their hooves),
- And scouring to the raid at dawn
فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِۦ نَقْعًا
- And stirr up thereby (clouds) of dust,
فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِۦ جَمْعًا
- (Altogether) penetrating right into the midst (of the enemy).
إِنَّ ٱلْإِنسَٰنَ لِرَبِّهِۦ لَكَنُودٌ
- Indeed man, to his Lord, is ungrateful.
وَإِنَّهُۥ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكَ لَشَهِيدٌ
- And to that fact he bears witness;
وَإِنَّهُۥ لِحُبِّ ٱلْخَيْرِ لَشَدِيدٌ
- And indeed, in his love of wealth, he is certainly intense.
أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ مَا فِى ٱلْقُبُورِ
- Does he not know that when (the occupants) of the graves are brought out (and raised again).
وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِى ٱلصُّدُورِ
- And that which is in the breasts (of men) is made known.
إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌۢ
- Indeed, their Lord, that day, will be Well-Acquainted with them.